Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- If you have not done so already, register for a Doctor Shatter account with your email and chosen password.
- Add your desired product(s) to your cart.
- When you are ready to place an order, click on the cart icon on the top right of the page, and select “checkout”.
- Confirm your shipping information and contact details.
- If this is your first time purchasing from us, make sure to upload your Canadian Government issued ID during the checkout phase.
- On the Checkout confirmation page, you will be provided with an invoice which contains your order number as well as additional instructions on how to send your E-transfer. Orders only ship after your E-transfer has been received.
- Once we collect your e-transfer, your order will be processed and shipped within a business day, and you will receive a confirmation order that will contain your shipment tracking code.
If you spend $230 or more (after coupons and discounts), you receive free shipping. Otherwise, a flat rate of $17.50 is charged to all orders from Doctor Shatter. Rates may vary during the holidays.
All orders must reach a minimum of $130 or more (after coupons and discounts).
As it currently stands, Doctor Shatter only accepts Interac email money transfers. Instructions for payment are provided during checkout.
Doctor Shatter uses Canada Post Xpresspost, so deliveries typically take 1-2 business days after being shipped.
All shipments are packaged extremely discretely and effectively, with no labelling on the Xpresspost that calls attention to itself, and vacuum sealing used to prevent any odour.
If this is your first time shopping at Doctor Shatter, we require a Canadian government issued ID to verify your age.
For future purchases henceforth, you will not be required to provide your ID.
Furthermore, we purge our servers regularly, as we understand client confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
An invoice with instructions for payment will be provided at checkout, and will also be sent to your account’s associated e-mail.
Your order will remain on hold until your e-transfer has been received.
Once Doctor Shatter collects your e-transfer, your order will be processed and shipped within a business day, and you will receive a confirmation order that will contain your shipment tracking code.
Winterization is the process of removing all residual solvents, waxes, and fats from the product to ensure an “absolute” product free of impurities.
Through seasoned craftsmanship, an exhaustive purging process, and an extensive cold-filtration process carried out within a temperature controlled sub-zero environment, Doctor Shatter ensures a pure and clean product that is easy on your lungs and safer for consumption.
Given the nature of the industry, and the logistics in regards to returns and refunds, all sales are final.
Check your spam box if emails from Doctor Shatter aren’t reaching you. You should be able to find them there.
Send us an email